Terms and Conditions
Breakfast and After School Club
- Fees can be paid via cash, cheque or direct by standing order.
- Fees are to be paid in advance on the first Monday of every new week, or if you would rather pay monthly, by the 1st of every new month.
- All scheduled days of attendance still need to be paid for if your child cannot attend the club for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the Parent/Carer to inform Carol or a team member of any non-attendance on a scheduled day to the club.
- It is the responsibility of the Parent/Carer to inform Carol or a team member at their earliest convenience if they are going to be late collecting their child/ren.
- Rainbows Extended Services do operate a late collection policy. A late collection fee of £5 for every 5 minutes after the arranged collection time (5:30pm/6:00pm) will be charged to your account.
- 2 weeks’ notice is required for any change in provision that you may need.
- 2 weeks’ notice is required, in writing, to cancel the childcare provision.
- Rainbows Extended Services can cancel your child’s place within the club without any notice due.Holiday Play Scheme
- Fees for your childcare requirements during the duration of the play scheme need to be paid in advance.
- As spaces are limited, we work on a first come, first served basis, subject on receiving full payment at time of booking.
- All payments must be received in full one week prior to the play scheme starting date.
- All monies paid are non refundable.
- For the Summer Play Scheme we do offer a payment via instalment plan to help spread the cost, however, any outstanding balance must be paid by the specified date to secure your Child’s place.
- Rainbows Extended Services, in extreme circumstances, reserve the right to cease the provision for your child without notice.