We offer provision between the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm for all school aged children between the ages of 3-11 years across the following holidays:
- February Half Term
- Easter Holidays (1 week)
- Summer Holidays
- October Half Term
Our holiday provision costs are £22.50 per day or £110 per week.
For more information or for space enquiries, please contact our Extended Services Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Business Manager, Dave via email at email@example.com.
If you need to contact the team during holiday provision, please call 07563 027559.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees for holiday provision must be paid in advance of the provision taking place. Payment is to be made via ParentPay if your child attends Brandhall Primary School or via Bank Transfer (details will be sent out once the enquiry has been received). Without full payment, the provision will be cancelled.
- A place cannot be confirmed unless an enquiry form is completed and full payment has been made (we are unable to take children that turn up on the day without paperwork).
- All money paid is non transferrable or refundable.
- Spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis subject to full payment being received.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to inform the team as soon as possible if they are going to be late collecting their child.
- A late fee of £5 per child for every 5 minutes that they are collected late, is applied to any late collections. Payment is required within 48 hours to avoid suspension of your child’s place.
- In extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cease provision without notice.
Please note, due to staff ratios in club, all children must be toilet trained.
Holiday Playscheme Activities
Children have the option to join in with all themed and planned activities that are arranged for the holidays (though free choice/play is encouraged) such as:
Arts and Craft- children may take part in a lot of 'messy play' and themed arts and crafts activities, for example, pumpkin carving during October half term. We will inform you in advance if any messy play is planned so that you can supply your child with a set of old clothes (we won’t allow children to take part unless protective clothing has been provided or consent is given).
Cooking—we are very lucky to have access to a fully equipped kitchen and provide disposable aprons for this activity. Please ensure you inform us of any food allergies or intolerances your child has to ensure we meet all health and safety and risk assessment obligations.
Outdoor play—we have access to our school's beautiful grounds, including Forest School, and encourage outdoor play unless in the instance of harsh weather. It is important your child dresses for the weather, rain or shine! This may mean providing waterproof clothing or bringing in sun cream and a sun hat/cap.
Snow—hats, scarves, warm coat, wellies, gloves, spare change of clothes
Rain—waterproof coat, wellies, spare change of clothes
Sun—sun hat, sun cream, clothing that covers the shoulders
During playschemes, we may go on trips out of the school. This may be at a slight extra cost to the parent/carer and we will notify you if such arrangements have been made.
Lunch and Snack
Please ensure children bring in a packed lunch each day as we cannot accommodate hot/school lunches.
Light snacks will be provided throughout the day, along with water (menu available on request).
Please note we are a nut free school- please do not bring in any items such as Nutella or peanut butter.
Our Holiday Playschemes are run by our Extended Services staff on a 1:8 ratio:
Extended Services Manager
Additional qualified/cleared staff may also be on site to ensure our child ratio is met, or to provide extra activities as required.
We can administer life-saving, prescribed medication. If your child does not attend our school and requires long term medication for an existing condition or has a hospital care plan, please provide us with a supply that we can keep on the premises throughout the period that your child is in our care and/or a copy of the care plan. We require the care plan in order for us to safely care for your child and failure to provide this will result in the place being at risk of cancellation.
Please note that we cannot administer general medication such as painkillers and antibiotics.
We follow Brandhall Primary School's policies, these can be viewed on our Policies page.